Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday pick by Free Under Over Soccer Picks

We at Free Under Over Soccer Picks have selected one game for you today. It's an UNDER from Sweden Allsvenskan, a league where 45.39% of all league games played this season have finished with UNDER. Good luck!

Date: 01.08.2011. Time: 19:00 CET
League / Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan
Fixture: Kalmar - Mjallby 
Bet on: UNDER 2.5
Odds: 2.10 @ Betfair


Explanation:
Kalmar all games UNDER/OVER 9/9
Mjallby all games UNDER/OVER 9/9

Kalmar home games UNDER/OVER 4/5
Mjallby away games UNDER/OVER 4/5

On average Kalmar scores 1.28 goals per game in all league matches this season, while conceding 1.17.
On average Mjallby scores 0.94 goals per game in all league matches this season, while conceding 1.56.

On average Kalmar scores 1.78 goals per game in all home matches this season, while conceding 0.89.
On average Mjallby scores 0.44 goals per game in all away matches this season, while conceding 2.11.

Last 5 league h2h matches UNDER/OVER 4/1

Result: Kalmar - Mjallby 0:3
Bet outcome: LOSE
2011 WIN-LOSE: 102-90 (53.13%)

1 comment:

  1. Hello gentlemen,

    Hows it going.
    I take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Eric and I work

    with
    a company website as a strategic consultant - Nice to meet you. As I'm

    looking for
    for some reputable sites to exchange links, so I would you propose to

    exchange links with my 3-way sites.And I'm sure this change will be

    beneficial for both of us to increase our ranks and search engine

    optimization page .

    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Thanks for your time,
    Eric.

    ReplyDelete