Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday pick by Free Under Over Soccer Picks


We at Free Under Over Soccer Picks have selected one game for you today. It's an OVER from Czech Gambrinus, a league where 49.57% of all league games played this season have finished with OVER. Good luck!

Date: 12.05.2012. Time: 17:30 CET
League / Competition: Czech Gambrinus
Fixture: Liberec - Plzen   
Bet on: OVER 2.5
Odds: 1.96 @ Betdaq


Explanation:
Liberec all games UNDER/OVER 7/22
Plzen all games UNDER/OVER 10/19

Liberec home games UNDER/OVER 4/10
Plzen away games UNDER/OVER 5/9

On average Liberec scores 2.34 goals per game in all league matches this season, while conceding 1.00.
On average Plzen scores 2.28 goals per game in all league matches this season, while conceding 1.14.

On average Liberec scores 2.00 goals per game in all home league matches this season, while conceding 1.07.
On average Plzen scores 1.93 goals per game in all away league matches this season, while conceding 1.21.

Last 6 league h2h matches UNDER/OVER 3/3

Result: Liberec - Plzen 0:0
Bet outcome: LOSE
2012 WIN-LOSE: 60-66 (47.62%)  

4 comments:

  1. Do you ever trade these leagues?

    Only reason why I ask is because I have looked at some of these games in the past and the liquidity in running can be poor.

    If you're betting I know that it's irrelevant, but from my perspective I like to be able to get out, if (say for example) I backed Over 2.5 and it went 1-1 after 5 minutes, I'd like to buy my bet back - as Sod's Law dictates it would probably end up 1-1, etc, etc.

    I see you do very thorough research, I could do with taking a leaf out of your book in the long run. It's amazing sometimes how hindsight tells me a bet I did was stupid, when if I did some homework pre match, I would have realised that it was likely to be a doomed bet and I should never have put it on in the first place.

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Betfree247,

    Thank you for your comment. To answer your question I rarely trade on under/over markets. I prefer straight bets, just as they are posted here.
    Lately there were some bad results, but same thing happened last year in the same period. It looks like when the leagues are near the end it gets much harder to predict under/over outcome.

    Thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reply. Liquidity shouldn't be a problem there then I suppose, as I imagine there's probably enough money to get a pre match bet on.

    You're dead right about it being hard to predict results at this time of year. Some teams have packed up and just go through the motions, while some teams with no pressure on play without fear and just go for it - meaning it is almost impossible to predict, you could get anything from a 0-0 bore draw to an end-to-end 3-2.

    Let's hope the summer leagues and Euro 2012 can bring in the profits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Betfree247,

      Yes, it's really hard to predict under over outcome at this part of the year. But, as you said we can't wait for Euro 2012 to start and to have some meaningful games to predict and bet on.

      Take care and good luck with your betting!

      Delete