Thursday, April 19, 2012

Have you had problems with your bookies?


Have you had problems with your bookies?

Even if you are not a big winner, one who bets thousands of euros/dollars in order to win a couple of thousands, but just a regular bettor who is constantly in profit? Do you suffer all sorts of abuse and disrespect by many European bookies. They no longer tolerate this kind of gambler, I don't know why, but it's not fair to us customers. And the measures taken against us are the worst possible like limitation of our bets as to mere cents, freezing of funds, demanding requirements that are not usual. I've heard a lot of stories about it and didn't give much thought of it until it started happening to me.

I investigated it more and found out that almost all European bookies do it. The solution was to find a good Asian bookie, but it looks like that most popular Asian bookies are also starting to exhibit the same difficulties of European bookies with limited stakes, low limits for each line, lack of all live events, quickly dropping odds,  and an unwillingness to any winning bettor.

My goal was to find a reliable bookie with no such limits and with good odds. I spent hours on various forums and came across IBCbet. People were mentioning them as being fair to all the bettors no matter of their stakes and profits. But I've decided to take matters to my hand and try to contact them directly. I've established contact with one of ibcbet.com agents in Europe.

From them I've heard the guarantee that the Bookie that they represent welcomes the winning bettors, offers the best odds on the market, not limited in any way, have higher limits for the lines offered, easy way to withdraw, in short, they guarantee to solve the major problems we have faced today on the bigger bookies of Europe.

I wanted to prove this in action, in practice, so I've opened the account at bet-ibc.com in order to share my experience with you, to check if they are really as good as I've heard and as their agent told me. I want to test all these assurances that the bet-ibc.com promises to offer in what is one of the largest Asian bookies of the market. I hope I can have the company of everybody in this effort and really hope to find a bookie that respects the bettors.

No comments:

Post a Comment