Friday, April 20, 2012

Testing IBCBET - bet 1


As I said yesterday I've decided to give IBCbet a try. You can't directly sign up at IBCBET, you need an agent for that, and that's where BET-IBC.com comes in. You can obtain an account via BET-IBC to use IBCBET's services.
I've created an account there and in next few weeks I will test it with betting on various sports. In order to truly test it I need to try all of the sports and not just limit my self on soccer under/over markets. I will keep posting my Free Under Over Soccer Picks each days just like I did for last couple of years, but in addition to that I will also post my IBCbet bets here.
For today my selection is a soccer game from French League 2 Monaco vs. Le Havre. IBCbet offers 1.75 on Monaco win. I did check it on Oddschecker and over there there is no better offered price for Monaco win on any of the bookies.
In last 6 rounds Monaco is the best team in French League 2 with 5 wins and 1 draw, while Le Havre is the worst with 3 draws and 3 losses.
So, I'm taking Monaco @ 1.75 IBCbet.

Date: 20.04.2012. Time: 20:00 CET
League / Competition: French Division 2
Fixture: Monaco - Le Havre   
Bet on: Monaco to win
Odds: 1.75 @ IBCBET
Bet outcome: WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment